The Impact Network is Sustainable Waterloo Region’s (SWR) flagship program. We foster the development of the local clean economy by supporting organizations to set ambitious and realistic sustainability targets. We encourage an overall approach to sustainability, with focus on carbon, waste and water operations.
The Impact Network is a fully integrated environmental sustainability program that was designed by and for Waterloo Region. The services and framework are designed to support local sustainability issues in a way that fits with the most common international standards.
As the Member Portal Engagement Coordinator you would fulfill the following roles to support our online platform to better engage our membership base:
- Conceptualize creative ideas for virtual member engagement
- Test and improve the member portal design
- Assist in establishing design guidelines, standards and best practices for the member portal
- Design visual imagery and ensure they are in line with SWR’s branding
- Communicate design ideas using user flows, process flows, sitemaps and wireframes
- Support communications related to engaging members online
- Design and implement an effective member forum
- Manage topics and monitor comments
- Upload and integrate the member newsletter
- Design an engaging and interactive web-based experience for members
- Showcase members who are leading on sustainability metrics
- Build the member onboarding process into the website
- Create a walkthrough on how to use the member portal
- Develop calls to action to find useful information and tools on the portal
- Highlight relevant and engaging content for members
Duration: This is an 8-week position. The start date is flexible, but must start by July 9, 2022.
To Apply: Send an email with your current resume and cover letter to Yvonne at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the role title and your name in the subject line.